Shanghai World Financial Center height is 492 m (1614.173 ft).
Meters: 492 m
Feet: 1614.173 ft
Inches: 19370.08 in
Kilometers: 0.492 km
Miles: 0.3057146 mi
Shanghai World Financial Center Info
The Shanghai World Financial Center also known as SWFC is a tall skyscraper located in Shanghai China that serves as an office, hotel, museum, observation, parking garage, retail shops. The Shanghai World Financial Center is located at 100 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai, China. Its coordinates are 31°14′12″N121°30′10″E.
The Shanghai World Financial Center has an observation deck like the other building (Jin Mao, Shanghai Tower) beside it that collectively formed the world’s first adjacent grouping of three supertall skyscrapers. The observation deck is located, at a height of 474 m (1,555.1 ft), above ground level. Tickets prices average US$ 21.
Asides Shanghai World Financial Center height of 492 m (1614.173 ft), below are some other facts:
- The cost of building the Shanghai World Financial Center is US$ 1.2 billion.
- Architects around the world voted it the best skyscraper in 2008.
- The main contractor in charge of the building was Shanghai Construction (Group) General Co. and China State Construction Engineering Corp.
- The building has 33 escalators and 91 elevators/lifts.
- The total floor area of the Shanghai World Financial Center is 381,600 m2(4,107,500 sq ft).
- There are 101 floors in the building – of which 3 are below ground.
- The architectural style used in building the SWFC is Neo-Futurism.
- Construction of the Shanghai World Financial Center started on 27 August 1997.
- Construction ceased and finished in 2008.
- The building was then opened to the general public on 28 August 2008.
- Shanghai World Financial Center Co. Ltd owns the entire building.
- The top floor of the building is located at 474.0 m (1,555.1 ft) above ground level.
- The roof of the building is located ar 487.4 m (1,599.1 ft) above ground level.