Shanghai Tower height is 632 m (2073.491 ft).
Meters: 632 m
Feet: 2073.491 ft
Inches: 24881.89 in
Kilometers: 0.632 km
Miles: 0.3927066 mi
About Shanghai Tower
Shanghai Tower is a 128 story skyscraper building. With Jin Mao Tower and Shanghai World Financial Centre, it makes up the world’s first triple-adjacent super-tall buildings. The Shangai Tower surpassed the Cayan Tower in Dubai, to become the twistiest building on earth.
The Shanghai tower officially has the world’s fastest elevator, clocking in on speed up to, 74 kilometers per hour (20.5 m/s; 46 mph). It also has the world’s highest observation deck, within a tall building. Finally, the Observation deck is located at level 121 of the building – 561.25 meters in the air.
Asides Shanghai Tower height of 632 m (2073.491 ft), below are some facts about the building
- Firstly, the main contractor involved in the construction is Shanghai Construction Group.
- Secondly, some notable engineers or firms involved in the construction of the building are; Thornton Tomasetti, I.DEA Ecological Solutions and Cosentini Associates.
- Thirdly, the construction of the building started on 29 November 2008 and finished on 6 September 2014. Also, the building was inaugurated on 18 February 2015.
- Fourthly, the cost of erecting the building is 15.7 trillion Chinese yen (US$2.4 billion).
- Fifthly, the building has 128 floors – 5 of which are below ground, 106 elevators/lifts and a total floor area of the building that is above grade is 380,000 m2 (4,090,300 sq ft). Also, the total floor area of the building that is below grade is 170 m2 (1,800 sq ft).
- Finally, the Shanghai Tower is located at 501 Yincheng Middle Rd, Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai, China. Its coordinates are 31.2355°N 121.501°E.