The Tokyo Skytree height is 634 m (2080.52 ft).
Meters: 634 m
Feet: 2080.052 ft
Inches: 24960.63 in
Kilometers: 0.634 km
Miles: 0.3939493 mi
Nautical miles: 0.3423326 nmi
Yards: 693.3508 yd
Light-years: 6.701528423E-14 ly.
About Tokyo Skytree
Tokyo Skytree is presently the tallest man-made structure in Japan, that serves as an observation and broadcasting tower. Also, the Tower also serves as a popular tourist site in Tokyo, Japan.
Furthermore, the Tokyo Skytree tower is located in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan. Its location coordinates are 35.7101°N 139.8107°E. The Tower is 7 km (4.3 mi) north-east of Tokyo Station.
Tourism & Observation Deck
The Tokyo Skytree serves as a tourism hub for Tokyo. In its opening week a whopping 1.6 million people, from different walks of life, visited the tower. Tourist can visit the observation deck of the Skytree. The tower has two observation floors- one at 350 m (1,150 ft) and the other at 450 m (1,480 ft). Ticket prices range from 2000-3000 yen. A restaurant can also be found in the tower, ie for hungry tourists.
- First of all, construction on the Toyko Skytree began on, 22 May 2012. Construction was completed on 29 February 2012, and the structure was opened to the general public on 22 May 2012.
- Secondly, the Steel Tower is owned by Tobu Tower Skytree Co., Ltd.
- Thirdly, the tower has 3 underground floors and 32 floors, above ground. It also has 13 elevators/lifts.
- Fourthly, the Neo-futuristic architectural style was used when constructing the tower.
- Also, design plans for the Tokyo Tower were published on 24 November 2006.
- Furthermore, the tower was made to be earthquake resistant. The Tower has a tuned mass damper and can dampen 50% of an earthquake’s energy.
- Finally, Tokyo Skytree height is 634 m (2080.52 ft).
See Also: Tallest Buildings in the world.