Ping An Finance Centre height is 599.1 m (1965.551 ft).
Meters: 599.1 m
Feet: 1965.551 ft
Inches: 23586.61 in
Kilometers: 0.5991 km
Miles: 0.3722635 mi
About An Finance Centre
Ping An Finance Centre is a mega tall skyscraper in China. Officially the 4th tallest skyscraper on earth. The Ping An Finance also serves as an office and retail building. The building when uncompleted served as a hub for daredevils. The building has been climbed by about 5 people. Ping An Finance Centre is located in No. 5033 Yitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Its coordinates are 22.536399°N 114.050446°E. The Ping An Finance Centre has an observatory on the 116th floor, at the height of 550 m (1,804 ft). Here the visitor can observe the cities below.
Ping An Finance Centre Other Facts
Asides Ping An Finance Centre height of 599.1 m (1965.551 ft), below are some other facts:
- Firstly, the main contractor in charge of the building is China Construction First Building Group.
- Secondly, the structural engineer is Thornton Tomasetti. Also, the architect that designed the Ping An Finance Centre is Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates.
- Thirdly, there are 80 elevators/lifts in the building. Also, the total floor area in the Ping An Finance Centre is 385,918 m2(4,153,990 sq ft) and the building has 155 floors and 4 are underground.
- Fourthly, construction of the building started in 2010 and the construction of the building ended in 2017.
- Finally, the building is owned by Ping An Life Insurance Company of China and the building cost an estimated US$ 1.5 billion.