One World Trade Center height is 541 m, 546 m (to tip).
Meters: 541 m, 546 m (to tip)
Feet: 1774.934 ft, 1791.339 ft (to tip)
Inches: 21299.21 in, 21496.06 in (to tip)
Kilometers: 0.541 km, 0.546 km (to tip)
Miles: 0.3361618 mi, 0.3392687 mi (to tip)
About One World Trade Center
The One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) is a new building and the main building in the rebuilt World Trade Center of America. The main contractor in charge of the building was Tishman Construction. Daniel Libeskind and Daniel Childs were the architects that designed the building. One World Trade Center is also referred to as the freedom tower.
The One World Trade Center has an observatory, that is made up of three stories. The observatory covers floors 100–102. The observatory opened to the general public on May 29, 2015. Here people can view the skyline and the city below.
Asides One World Trade Center height of 541 m, 546 m (to tip), below are some facts about the One World Trade Center:
- Firstly, the construction of the building started on April 27, 2006. and finished on May 10, 2013.
- Secondly, the One World Trade Center opened to the general public on November 3, 2014. Also, the building serves as an observatory, communications and office building.
- Thirdly, the building was constructed using the contemporary modern, architectural style.
- Fourthly, the whole building has 73 elevators (lifts) and total floor area of the tower is 3,501,274 sq ft (325,279 m2). Also, there are 104 floors in the building, 5 of which are below ground.
- Fifthly, the One World Trade Center is also referred to as the Freedom Tower.
- Finally, the structural engineer that erected the structure was WSP Cantor Seinuk. Also, the building sits on the site for the former World Trade Center.