Lotte World Tower height is 554.5 m, 555.7 m (to tip).
Meters: 554.5 m, 555.7 m (to tip)
Feet: 1819.226 ft, 1823.163 ft (to tip)
Inches: 21830.71 in, 21877.95 in (to tip)
Kilometers: 0.5545 km, 0.5557 km (to tip)
Miles: 0.3445503 mi, 0.345296 mi (to tip)
About Lotte World Tower
The World Tower is a very tall skyscraper and officially the 5th tallest building in the world. It serves as a resident and an office. Also, the Lotte World Tower is located in Seoul, South Korea and its coordinates are 37°30′45.00″N127°06′10.00″E. Furthermore, the Lotte World Tower has an observation deck on the 117th and 118th floors. Here the visitor can observe the Seoul skyline and the city below.
Some Facts About
Asides the Lotte World Tower height of 554.5 m, 555.7 m (to tip), below are some facts about the building:
- The Lotte World Tower has 123 floors and 6 underground floors.
- It was designed by architect Kohn Pedersen Fox and developed by Lotte Engineering & Construction.
- Leslie E. Robertson Associate erected the building. They were the structural engineer in charge.
- The total floor area is 304,081 m2(3,273,100 sq ft).
- Construction of the building on February 1, 2011.
- On December 22, 2016, the tower reached its final height.
- On April 3, 2017, the tower opened to the general public.
- The building also holds the Sky Friendly Cafe on the 118th floor.