Amal Clooney height is 174 cm (5 ft 8.5 in).
Feet: 5.71 ft
Feet + Inches: 5 ft 8.5 in
Inches: 68.5 in
Meters: 1.74 m
Centimeters: 174 cm
About Amal Clooney
Amal Clooney is a Lebanese-British lawyer that is married to popular Hollywood actor George Clooney and has a height of 174 centimeters.
Also known as Alamuddin, she was born on 3 February 1978, to Ramzi Alamuddin (father) and Baria Alamuddin (mother).
Amal Clooney is worth US$ 10 million. Also, She earned most of her money, by representing high profile clients like Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy.
Amal Clooney got married to George Clooney in 2014. Also, in 2017 she welcomes twin children – son, Alexander Clooney, and daughter Ella Clooney.
Her father is Ramzi Alamuddin, was a Lebanese who owned COMET travel agency. Her mother Bariaa Miknass was an editor for a local newspaper. Amal Clooney has three siblings—one sister, Tala, and two half-brothers, Ziad and Samer.
- Her name Amal means hope in Arabic.
- Her mother had placenta previa when pregnant with Amal. She thought she would have a miscarriage.
- She went to Dr. Challoner’s High School.
- Also, she studied at St Hugh’s College, Oxford.
- Furthermore, she was called to New York Bar in 2002.
- Moving on, she was admitted to the England and Wales Bar in 2010.
- She has represented the founder of Wikileaks Julian Assange.
- Actually, she also represents Ukraine Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko.
- She also studied at New York University School of Law.
- Finally, her father was married twice.